Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Farewell to Winnie dinner

Winnie invited the Elders, the Stowers (the missionary couple), Aaron and myself to a dinner at her flat before she left for London, and from London, China. I was thrilled that I was able to get a lift with the Stowers, as Winnie lives out past the Barras.

Tony was there also, whom we hadn't seen for quite some time (he'd been visiting his girlfriend in London, and then had been sick) and Elliot as well - in fact, Elliot made our delicious Chinese meal. There were several dishes, and everything was delicious! We had a fabulous time, and even played a game afterward.

Yummy food! My favourite is always the fungus (dark stuff in upper left hand corner) but there were ribs, fish, chicken and all sorts of delicious things!

Aaron, Winnie, me, Elliot & Tony

With the Stowers

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lovely time! So sad that they're leaving, though :(

    ReplyDelete